Last Updated: August 2, 2022
This customer agreement (this “Agreement”) between you (“Member,” “you,” “Subscriber,” or “your”) and Epic Radio IP Inc. (the “Company,” “us,” “our” or “we”) applies to your paid, trial, advertising-supported or other subscription/membership (“Subscription”) to our internet “IP” radio service ("IP Radio”), and any other service we may offer.
Memberships are available to a variety of programming packages, and we refer to them in this Agreement as "Packages." Memberships are also available in a variety of recurring payment plans, and we refer to them in this Agreement as "Plans." Not all Plans are available for all Packages. You have the right to change your Package and your Plan. We reserve the right to change, rearrange, add, or delete content on the Service or in any Package at any time, without notice. Further, we may modify, offer additional, or cease offering certain Packages or Plans at any time, including adjusting pricing for any Package, fees or components thereof, or modifying the availability of or eligibility requirements for certain Packages or Plans. We reserve the right to migrate you to another Package or Plan at any time.
A. HOW TO CANCEL:
You may cancel your Membership at any time. You may login to your online account and select the Membership Cancel page and follow the instructions provided. You may also send an email to Customer Support at: email@example.com, and state that you wish to cancel your membership. Our agents will proceed to cancel your membership and may contact you if any questions exist regarding your requested cancellation. Your cancellation will be effective on the date we receive your notification or on a later date that you request. There is no cancellation fee. There will not be any pro-rated reimbursements of any unused portion of your Membership. You may continue to access the Service until your paid Membership terminates. We may cancel your Membership if you fail to pay for your Membership, breach this Agreement, or for any other reason in our sole discretion. IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS CANCELLED, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF ANY OUTSTANDING BALANCES ON YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY FEES YOU MAY INCUR OR MAY HAVE INCURRED.
B. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL:
A paid Membership, including those with a free or discounted introductory period, will continue for the length of your selected paid Plan ("Membership Term") and will automatically renew for additional like periods or any other length described in the offer, unless you cancel prior to that renewal, your Membership is cancelled by us, or you select a different Plan. Your account will automatically be charged (or you will be billed, as applicable) at the rates in effect at the time of each renewal, plus fees and taxes. If you do not accept the change in pricing, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling your Membership prior to the change taking effect. Changes in pricing will take effect at the start of the next Membership period following the date of the price change. We may, at our option, process your renewal on a month-to-month basis.
C. CHANGES IN TERMS:
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME. ANY CHANGES WILL BE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING OF THE REVISIONS AT www.myepicradio.com WHICH IS REFLECTED IN THE DATE LAST UPDATED. FOR EXISTING ACTIVE MEMBERSHIPS, SUCH CHANGES SHALL BE EFFECTIVE THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER POSTING OF THE REVISIONS AT www.myepicradio.com . YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER THAT DATE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. If you access the Service through a mobile device, such changes may also be communicated through updated versions of the Service software, which you consent to receive without further notice.
D. PACKAGES AND PLANS:
- 1. Multiple Memberships: You may have multiple open Memberships. Each Membership will require its own username, its own login, and its own payment method. Each Membership enables you to use the service on one device only. A separate Membership is required for each device you would like to be logged into simultaneously. If you have more than one Membership, the additional Memberships may be eligible for reduced rates using a discount code. To obtain an appropriate discount code, contact Customer Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org and a discount code will be provided so that you may enroll a new Membership at a discounted rate.
- 2. Lifetime Memberships: From time to time a Lifetime Membership option may be made available. Lifetime Memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable and never expire.
- 3. Offer Details: Offers and particular Packages and Plans may be subject to additional limitations and eligibility requirements, which are presented to you at or before the point of sale. Visit the Site for additional limitations that may apply to certain Packages and Plans. You must meet all offer qualifications or adhere to any limitations disclosed with the offer details, including specific radio requirements, Service terms, subscriber eligibility and account qualifications. We reserve the right to discontinue all discounts or change the terms of such discount, at any time.
E. FINANCIAL MATTERS:
If you purchase a paid Membership, you agree to pay us in advance as follows:
- 1. Membership Billing Payments:
- Credit Card Billing & PayPal: You may pay by credit card, debit card, as well as PayPal. We may obtain updated information regarding your selected payment method as made available by your financial institution or through a credit card updater service. For recurring payments, the gift card issuer may not permit you to use gift cards. Your card will be charged on the day you select the Membership and on the day of each renewal of your Plan, or according to the payment terms in any offer you accepted.
- Invoice Billing: For some Packages and Plans, you may request to receive an invoice by mail (a “paper invoice”) or by email (an “e-bill”). If you choose a paper invoice, you may be charged an Invoice Administration Fee. Payments may be made by check mailed to the address on the paper invoice. You may also pay online with a credit or debit card by logging into your account. If you choose an e-bill you will receive an email with a link to your online account where you can view your e-bill and make your payment with a credit or debit card or via ACH payment (electronic debit from your account) as available. There is no Invoice Administration fee charged with an e-bill. Invoice billing is not available for all Packages or Plans.
- 2. Payments: All payments must be made in U.S. Dollars. If you do not pay your balance, we may deactivate your Membership for non-payment. For unpaid amounts, we reserve the right to retry your payment method. If you choose to reactivate your Membership we may charge you an activation fee, and we will apply payments first to any past due amounts and then to your current and future obligations.
- 3. Taxes: All amounts charged to your account may be subject to tax, which will vary according to the address on your account and are your responsibility.
- 4. Fees: We may charge you one or more of the following fees, all of which are subject to change without notice:
- Activation Fee: For each new Membership signup, we may charge you a fee to activate, reactivate, or modify your Service.
- U.S. Music Royalty Fee: Music royalty rights were established by Congress and are the product of the Copyright Act. Unlike terrestrial radio, Epic Radio IP is required to pay copyright music royalties to recording artists, musicians and recording labels that hold copyrights in sound recordings (the actual recording of a work). Like terrestrial radio, Epic Radio IP must also pay music publishers who hold copyrights in musical compositions (or the lyrics and music) through their collective organizations such as ASCAP and BMI. The U.S. Music Royalty Fee offsets royalties payable by Epic Radio IP to composers, publishers, recording artists, musicians and record labels that hold copyrights in musical works and recordings.
- Invoice Administration Fee: If you request to receive a paper invoice, we may charge you an invoice administration fee on each paper invoice rendered, except where prohibited.
- Late Fee: If payment is not received in a timely manner, we may charge you a late fee. This fee is not an interest charge, finance charge, or other charge of a similar nature.
- Returned Payment Fee: If any financial institution refuses to honor your payment, we may charge you a fee. This fee is not an interest charge, finance charge, or other charge of a similar nature and it is reasonably related to the actual expense we incur due to unsatisfied payment.
- 5. Credits: If you change an existing Package or Plan, we will charge you the difference for the new Membership. If the new fee is less than the fee you already paid for your current Package or Plan, you may request a refund or leave the credit on your Membership and it will be automatically applied to the next charge.
- IF A SERVICE CREDIT IS APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT (THAT IS A CREDIT PROVIDED AS AN ACCOMMODATION, AND NOT DUE TO A CHANGE IN SERVICE), SUCH UNUSED SERVICE CREDIT WILL EXPIRE UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND MAY NOT BE REFUNDED OR TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER PERSON.
- 6. Billing Disputes: If you have a question about your bill, please contact us at email@example.com – Please include the following information: Your name, address, account number (if any), and the details of your question. If you wish to dispute any charge, you must contact us within thirty (30) days after the date of the charge in question. OTHERWISE, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE.
- 7. Refunds: ALL PAID MEMBERSHIPS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. If you cancel a paid Membership prior to its renewal date or expiration, we will not continue your Membership beyond the expire date and will not send invoice, and/or charge any credit card on file for any additional costs.
F. USE OF SERVICE:
1. Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a Membership.
2. Service Area: We offer the IP Radio Service in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Service is not extended to neighboring Canada and South American countries.
3. IP Radio Service: You may use the IP Radio Service on one device at a time per Membership, unless otherwise described in our offer. The IP Radio Service is intended to be enjoyed within the Service Area only. Any manipulation of the Service or “spoofing” of a web device or any other activities undertaken to deliver a false geographical location or any other false information to our servers is a violation of this Agreement.
4. Personal Use of the Service: The Service is provided only for your personal, non-commercial enjoyment. You may not make commercial use, charge admission for listening to or distribute playlists of our programming. Should your username and/or password be lost or stolen go to https://myepicradio.com to change it immediately.
5. Recorded Content: Certain types of devices have the ability to record programming transmitted over the Service (“Recorded Content”). Subject to applicable laws, you may access such Recorded Content only as long as you pay your Membership. We reserve the right to change, reduce, eliminate or charge a fee for this and/or any related functionality.
6. Service Interruptions: The IP Radio Service may be unavailable or interrupted for a variety of reasons, many of which we cannot control. It may be unavailable or interrupted from time to time as a result of difficulties with the Internet generally or other things we cannot control. Your use of the Service may count toward your data usage, depending on the terms of your agreement with your Internet service provider. Epic Radio IP will not entertain any requests for refunds generally for short term service interruptions caused by factors outside of our control.
7. Advisory Nature of Services; User Responsibility; User Safety/Reliance; Parental Control: You assume the entire risk related to your use of the Service. The traffic, weather, marine weather, aviation weather, and other content and emergency alert information and data on the Service is not for "safety for life," but is merely advisory in nature. You should not rely on such information in any aircraft, sea craft, automobile, or any other usage, including disease or diagnosis. We are not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in information provided over the Service or its use. Some programming includes explicit language. We are not responsible for content that you or anyone else may find offensive or inappropriate.
8. Service Updates: We reserve the right to automatically update the Service and related software, including providing bug fixes and other changes. These updates may happen automatically in the background at any time (and that they cannot be disabled by you). By using the Service, you hereby agree to receive such updates.
9. User Code of Conduct: You may not reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on the Service. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with the Service to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., hacking, data mining, account stuffing, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If we believe that you have engaged in any of the fraudulent, deceptive or malicious activity in connection with your use of the Service, we reserve the right to take any action to remedy such activity, including termination of your account and other legal or corrective action.
10. User Submissions and Appearances: We are free to use and sublicense any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques, or any other material including your name, likeness, personality, voice, and any other materials or information you provide to us or contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to our Website, mobile application(s), social media, blogs, forums, contests, appearances on our programming or at our events, in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving our Service or use in our broadcasts. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
G. TECHNOLOGY AND CONTENT:
- Technology: You agree not to copy, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, make derivative works of or manipulate any technology, data or content stored or incorporated in any radios, our apps, equipment or software used to receive the Service. You agree not to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, disable or limit the functionality of the Site or the IP Radio Service.
- Content: All music, programming, text, software (including source and object codes), data, information, visual, oral or other digital material, and all other content available on the Site or included in the Service (collectively, the "Content"), and all worldwide copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how, database rights and all other rights in or relating to the Content are owned by us or are the property of our licensors and suppliers who have given us permission to use it. Neither your access to and use of the Service or our apps, nor does this Agreement grant you any right, title or interest or license in or to any such Content, and you may not use such Content without the express written permission of the owner(s).
H. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Disclaimers: ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." ALL WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD A USER OF THE SERVICE MAKE DECISIONS BASED SOLELY OR IN PART ON TRAFFIC, WEATHER, OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE OR OUR APPS. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS, DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSSES RESULTING FROM OR ASSOCIATED WITH USE AND/OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE OR OUR APPS.
- Limitations of Liability: IN NO EVENT ARE WE OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY EXTERNAL SERVICE, LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSSES RELATING TO THE USE, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR PURCHASE OF ANY RADIO OR EQUIPMENT, OR YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR OUR APPS, OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE BY US OR ANYONE ELSE, WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, TORT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND COMPANY’S AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT OR BY THE NEGLIGENCE, ACTIVE OR PASSIVE, OF THE COMPANY, AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES, EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY OR YOUR EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE MOST RECENT SIX MONTHS OF SERVICE IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE SPECIFIC EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE APPLICABLE DAMAGE OR LOSS. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REPRESENTS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK. THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK AND THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES HEREIN ARE A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Your Risk: YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE, OUR APPS, OR THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WE NOR ANY EXTERNAL SERVICE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR RECEPTION OF THE SERVICE OR SITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE TO ANY OF YOUR COMPUTERS OR DATA, AND/OR ANY RADIO. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ANY PERSON SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SERVICE OR SITE.
- State Law: SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Miscellaneous: UNLESS LIMITED OR MODIFIED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Indemnification: EXCEPT FOR OUR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (“INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITY AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND EXPENSES), WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OUR APPS, OR THE SITE, AND ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR APPLICABLE LAW. THIS INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATION INCLUDES THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANYONE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.
I. RESOLVING DISPUTES:
PLEASE READ THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT PROVIDES THAT ANY DISPUTE MAY BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU ARE HEREBY WAIVING THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO A JURY. IN ARBITRATION, A DISPUTE IS RESOLVED BY AN ARBITRATOR, OR A PANEL OF ARBITRATORS, INSTEAD OF A JUDGE OR JURY. THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A RIGHT OR OPPORTUNITY TO LITIGATE DISPUTES THROUGH A COURT AND TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE THEIR CASE, BUT THEY CHOOSE TO HAVE ANY DISPUTES RESOLVED THROUGH ARBITRATION.
Any legal or equitable claim relating to the Service, the Site, your Subscription or this Agreement (a "Claim"), will be resolved as follows:
- Informal Claim Resolution: To initiate an informal resolution to a Claim, you must send a notice by first class United States mail to Epic Radio IP Inc., 1600 North Bethlehem Pike S-230, Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002. Neither of us may start a formal proceeding (except for Claims described in subsection 3 below) for at least sixty (60) days after one of us notifies the other of a Claim in writing. If we initiate a Claim, we will send our notice to the billing address on file with us.
- Formal Resolution: If we cannot resolve a Claim informally, including any dispute as to the validity or applicability of this arbitration clause, then the Claims shall be resolved, upon election by either party, exclusively and finally by binding arbitration.
- The party initiating arbitration must follow the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in effect at the time the Claim is filed, and the parties agree that the arbitration shall be administered by the AAA. You may obtain copies of the current rules, forms and instructions for initiating an arbitration by contacting:
- American Arbitration Association
230 S. Broad Street #12
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Web site: www.adr.org
- This arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), and not by any state law concerning arbitration.
- Exceptions: Notwithstanding the foregoing, any dispute involving a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, 47 U.S.C. §605, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§2510-2521, or a violation of our intellectual property rights may be decided only by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Small Claims: Instead of proceeding to arbitration, either you or we have the option to pursue a Claim in small claims court (or the equivalent) so long as the Claim 1) remains in that court, 2) is made solely on our behalf (if brought by us) or on your behalf, and 3) does not seek damages or other monetary relief in excess of $5,000. However, if that Claim is transferred or appealed to a different court, we reserve our right to elect arbitration.
- Cost Sharing: Whoever files the arbitration pays the initial filing fee. If we file, we pay; if you file, you pay. If you have paid the initial filing fee and you prevail, we will reimburse you for that fee. If there is a hearing, we will pay any fees of the arbitrator and arbitration firm for the first day of that hearing. All other fees will be allocated as provided by the rules of the arbitration firm and applicable law. In no event will you be required to reimburse us for any arbitration filing, administrative, or hearing fees in an amount greater than what your court costs would have been if the Claim had been resolved in a state court with jurisdiction. However, we will advance or reimburse your fee if the arbitration firm or arbitrator determines there is good reason requiring us to do so, or if you ask us and we determine there is good reason for doing so. Each party will bear the expense of its own attorneys, experts, and witnesses, and other expenses, regardless of which party prevails, but a party may recover any or all expenses from another party if the arbitrator, applying applicable law, so determines.
- Class Actions and Severability: You do not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any Claim submitted to arbitration or litigation (to the extent you elect to Opt-Out of Arbitration) (“Class Action Waiver”). A “Claim” does not include any challenge to the validity and effect of the Class Action Waiver, which must be decided by a court. There shall be no right or authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class action basis or on bases involving Claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, as a private attorney general, or other Subscribers, or other persons similarly situated. The parties acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will a class action be arbitrated.
- The Class Action Waiver is material and essential to the arbitration of any disputes between the parties and is non-severable from this agreement to arbitrate Claims. If the Class Action Waiver is limited, voided or cannot be enforced, then the parties' agreement to arbitrate (except for this sentence) shall be null and void, subject to the right to appeal any limitation or invalidation of the Class Action Waiver. If this entire agreement to arbitrate is determined to be null and void, then the parties agree that any actions shall be brought in the State or Federal courts of Pennsylvania.
- Binding Effect: In the arbitration proceeding, the arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged, as set forth in the FAA. Any court with jurisdiction may enter judgment upon the arbitrator’s award. The arbitrator's decision is final and binding on all parties and may be enforced in any federal or state court with jurisdiction.
- Notices: Notices to you will be deemed given when deposited in the mail, when sent to the email address on file with us, in-app or radio receiver display notification, by posting on Site, or by telephone, which will be deemed given when a message is left with you, someone answering the telephone at your residence or a voice mail system at your phone number on record with us. Notices may be included in statements or other communications to you. You agree that any notices or other communications that we provide to you electronically or by telephone will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information. Your notices to us will be deemed given when we receive them at the telephone number or, in writing at the address, in Section B above. All bankruptcy notices are to be sent in writing to the mailing address in Section B.
- California Residents: Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding this Site or our Services, please contact us as provided in Section B above. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Full Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us concerning your access to and use of the Service, our apps, or the Site and may be modified by the unilateral amendment of this Agreement and the posting by us of such amended version. This Agreement supersedes any previous agreements or representations. If any provision is declared by a competent authority to be invalid, that provision will be deleted or modified to the extent necessary, and the rest of this Agreement will remain enforceable. Any specific terms that expressly or by their nature survive termination shall continue thereafter until fully performed. A waiver of any terms or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
- Applicable Law: The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING EPIC RADIO.